At KP quality is our top priority.
All our products are subject to a continuous sampling control. Also new work pieces and single item products can be subjected to a complete measurement, recording all measuring results.
The continuous in-house calibration of all measuring tools is regularly carried out according to international quality standards.
Measuring equipment used by KP:
- 1 ZEISS 3D coordinate measuring machine (with scanner head)
- 1 ZEISS RONDCOM 60S for measuring roundness, form tolerance and cylindricity
- 1 ZEISS SURFCOM 1900 for measuring contours (e.g. radius, edges or free-form surface)
- 1 ZEISS SURFCOM FLEX for measuring of surface roughness
- 2 MITUTOYO 3D coordinate measuring machines
- 3 WENZEL 3D coordinate measuring machines (one of them with scanner head)
- 3 ZOLLER universal measuring machines for complete automatic measuring of tools
plus a large number of mechanical and electronic measuring instruments for use in current production.